BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 30, 2011

For those that have asked...

Hey everyone! So many have been asking and so I wanted to put this out here for everyone.

Cupcakes with just icing and no "extras" in any design (any that are shown in the pictures) and up to 3 different colors are $12 a dozen

For example...






(Roses not grouped together as shown in picture)


Cupcakes with extras (meaning there is more to it then just icing) will be $15 a dozen
For example...








If you have something specific in mind I would love to give it a try for you! If you have a picture you can email to me I will get back to you and let you know if it is something that can be done and also how much it will be.

If you require out of town delivery there will be a delivery charge.

Thank you all so much for your continued interest in the cupcakes! Everyone has been so wonderful and I look forward to showing you even more in the future!

0 comments: